TicketMundo and the Website
3. TicketMundo also sells tickets using additional distribution channels, including box offices, retail locations and call centers.
6. Registration for an account at the Website is necessary in order to use some of the services provided by TicketMundo at the Website, such as purchasing tickets.
7. You agree to provide true and accurate data about yourself when registering an account at the Website, and to update and keep such data safe and current. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username, password and account, and for the use of the Website, including purchases of tickets made through your account. You may not transfer or sell access to your account and you will not allow other persons to access your account.
8. We may require you to change your username and/or password if we feel your account and information is no longer secure.
9. We reserve the right to refuse registration, cancel an account or deny access to the Website for any reason.
10. You agree to notify TicketMundo of any unauthorized access or use of your account. You must access your account directly through the Website and not through a third party website.
Use of the Website
(a) Use the Website in a manner which causes an infringement of the proprietary rights of others;
(b) Block, overwrite, modify, restrict or in any way disrupt the access to the Website;
(c) Use any programs, devices, mechanisms, software or other scripts which could interrupt, interfere, destroy or limit of the Website. This also includes uploading, emailing, transmitting or otherwise making available any corrupted files or contents infected with viruses;
(d) Monitor or reproduce any content from the Website for commercial purposes by using any manual process, “robots”, “spiders” or other automatic device;
(e) Resell tickets;
(f) Collect information from or about other users of the Website;
(g) Make any unauthorized, false or fraudulent purchases; in particular any purchase paid for with credit cards or bank account details belonging to a third party that has not consented to this;
(h) Submit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, harmful, abusive, obscene, defamatory, degrading, pornographic, sexually explicit, violent, insulting, indecent, hateful or otherwise objectionable;
(i) Use the Website Site for commercial purposes, including advertising or offering the sale or provision of goods and services, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, surveys, direct sales, employment, investment opportunities or any other commercial purpose;
(j) Impersonate any person or entity, including any representative or employee of TicketMundo;
(k) Submit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that infringes intellectual property rights of any person or entity;
(l) Submit, upload, email, disclose or otherwise make available any confidential information or other protected data of any entity or person;
12. TicketMundo acts as an intermediary between the Promoters and the ticket buyers. TicketMundo is not the seller of the tickets and it does not set ticket prices, determine seat locations or availability for any particular event. We sell tickets on behalf of the Promoters and receive payment from them, not from ticket buyers or users of this Website. Because we do not set ticket prices, the price that you pay may be higher than the face value printed on the tickets.
13. You may use our services to search for tickets for events listed on the Website. Listings contain the event name, date, seat location, and price per ticket.
14. In addition to the ticket price your order may require payment of a booking fee per ticket, a transaction fees per order, a delivery fee and/or other supplementary fees which may apply to the event.
15. By placing an order to purchase tickets at the Website you authorize TicketMundo to charge your method of payment for the total order amount. Your order is processed for confirmation with the Promoter and upon confirmation your payment will be charged. Accepted forms of payment include credit cards and debit cards.
16. All sales are final. We do not provide refunds, cancellations or exchanges unless event is canceled or if we fail to make a timely delivery of the tickets. TicketMundo’s liability in the event of a delivery failure shall be limited to refunding the price of the tickets bought and any supplementary fees.
17. Before finalizing your purchase please read all the information that applies to the event and/or the ticket.
18. A confirmation email receipt will be issued upon placing your order. If you do not receive a confirmation email, or if you experience an error message or service interruption after submitting payment information, do not assume your order has been processed successfully. It is your responsibility to confirm with our Customer Service Department whether or not your order has been placed. Only you may be aware of any problems that may occur during placement of your order.
19. All prices are listed in U.S. Dollars.
20. Since every venue has a set maximum capacity, we can only sell a limited number of tickets per event. Tickets for popular events may sell out quickly. You are limited to a specified number of tickets for each event. If you order or buy more tickets than the maximum permitted per person, per card or per household, we may cancel all of the order or tickets, in which case you will be refunded the ticket price and any additional fee paid by you.
21. On rare occasions pricing errors occur. If the amount you pay for a ticket is incorrect because of an error in a price posted on the Website or otherwise communicated to you, TicketMundo will not be liable for this error and we will be entitled to cancel that ticket (or the order for that ticket) and refund you the amount that you paid.
22. We offer several delivery methods, depending on the event, the Promoter, the location of the event, the place where you live or where you request your ticket to be sent to and the time the ticket is bought at the Website. Generally tickets are delivered using one of the following means: (a) available for will call pickup at the venue; (b) delivered by mail; (c) delivered electronically (e-tickets) via email to the email address associated with your account. Will call tickets are collected on the day of the event. To collect tickets at will call you may be required to present a valid photo ID and/or the card you used to purchase the tickets.
Cancellation Rights and Refunds
23. If the event takes place but you do not receive the tickets you have purchased for any of following reasons you will be refunded the ticket price and any booking, transaction or supplementary fees you have paid: (a) TicketMundo does not receive the tickets from the Promoter and cannot arrange for duplicates to be collected at the box office; (b) the tickets have been sent to an address different to the one you specified; or (c) your tickets are not dispatched and no arrangements are made for the tickets to be available for collection at the box office.
24. No duplicate tickets will be issued to replace tickets that have been lost, destroyed, damaged or stolen after they have been delivered to you, and nor will such tickets or any additional or supplementary fees paid be refunded.
Event Cancellation, Rescheduling or Postponement
25. Occasionally, events are canceled, rescheduled or postponed by the Promoter. You should always check that an event is going ahead at the scheduled date, time and venue. We cannot guarantee to inform you of any change of any event. We will use reasonable efforts to contact you to inform you of any refund or exchange procedures that may be available for that event. For exact instructions on any canceled event, check the event information online or contact us.
26. TicketMundo will refund the purchase price and other supplementary fees for canceled events. If your ticket was purchased using the Website, we will issue a refund to the card you used to purchase the ticket. If the ticket was purchased through a retail location you will only be able to receive a refund by presenting the ticket to a retail location. However, TicketMundo will not be liable for refunds, exchanges and other expenses when the Promoter elects not to offer refunds or exchanges for events cancelled or postponed.
27. All ticket purchases on the Website are final and no refund or exchanges will be given unless the event is cancelled entirely and the Promoter offers refunds for tickets. Where the Promoter does not offer refunds for events cancelled or for any other reason, we will refund any booking, transaction or other supplementary fees of TicketMundo applied at the time of purchase. We will not be able to refund delivery fee and shipping costs.
28. TicketMundo is not responsible for the event. We do not coordinate, organize or supervise the event so we have no responsibility for any loss or damage of any kind suffered at or in connection with any event (including loss, damage or theft any personal property at an event).
29. Promoters reserve the right to refuse admission to the event or eject you in certain circumstances. Admission is always subject to the terms and conditions of the Promoter. You and your belongings may be subject to search on entry to the event. Promoter may also have rules restricting or preventing access of latecomers.
30. Specific seats may be allocated to you at the time of purchasing your tickets. Promoter occasionally reserves the right to change these seats to others of equal value.
31. The Website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials, technologies, processes or other proprietary rights of TicketMundo (the “Intellectual Property”). The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Website are registered, unregistered or licensed trademarks of TicketMundo. By using the Website, you agree not to copy, display, distribute, download, license, modify, publish, re-post, reproduce, reuse or otherwise use the content of the Website for public or commercial purposes. No license to or right in any such Intellectual Property is granted to or conferred upon you. TicketMundo owns or uses by permission all software contained on the Website.
32. Event information, images, data, contents, designs, graphics, videos, music or All date, information, data, text, editorial content, design elements, look and feel, formatting, graphics, images, photographs, videos, music, sounds and other content is posted by the Promoters and not by TicketMundo. Upon receiving complaints of alleged infringement of third party trademarks and copyrights, TicketMundo may investigate the allegation and may decide to remove any material or information from the Website.
33. If you believe in good faith that any content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may send us a notice requesting the content to be removed. The notice must include (a) physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright material, (b) a description of the copyrighted material on the Website that you claim has been infringed, (c) an identification of the content that is claimed to be infringing and its location on the Website, (d) your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address, (d) a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law, (e) a statement that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, you may send us a counter-notice. Notices and counter-notices should be sent to [firstname.lastname@example.org]. It is our policy to terminate, in appropriate circumstances, the access rights to the Website of repeat infringers.
Links to Other Websites
34. The Website may display links to other websites not owned or controlled by TicketMundo. TicketMundo is not responsible and will not be liable for any content displayed in such other websites, the privacy practices of those websites or your use of those other websites.
35. When you use the Website or send e-mails, text messages, and other communications from your desktop or mobile device to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you in a variety of ways, such as by e-mail, text, in-app push notices, or by posting notices and messages on the Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
36. THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS ON THE WEBSITE AND ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, TICKETMUNDO DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE CONTENTS, AND ANY TICKETS OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WARRANTIES THAT MAY ARISE FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR USAGE OF TRADE. TICKETMUNDO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. TICKETMUNDO DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE, THE SERVICES, INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS SENT FROM TICKETMUNDO ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
37. CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
Limitation of Liability
38. TICKETMUNDO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR, AND YOU HEREBY KNOWINGLY AND EXPRESSLY WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO SEEK, ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THE WEBSITE, FROM ANY INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS (INCLUDING SOFTWARE) OR OTHER SERVICES INCLUDED ON OR OTHERWISE MADE AVAILABLE TO YOU THROUGH THE WEBSITE, OR FROM ANY TICKET OR SERVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS OR LOST PROFITS), REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BASED UPON ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, OR OTHER LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE WEBSITE. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS OR INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. IN NO EVENT WILL TICKETMUNDO.
39. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR (a) ANY ACTION OF ANOTHER USER TO THE WEB, (b) PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT, RESULTING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, (c) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY AND ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION AND/OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREIN, (d) ANY BUGS, VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES, DEFECTS, DATE BOMBS, TIME BOMBS OR OTHER ITEMS OF A DESTRUCTIVE NATURE WHICH MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH OUR SITE, (e) ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, INACCURACIES OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT, OR (f) ANY LOST, STOLEN OR DAMAGED TICKETS, OR THE FAILURE OF A PROMOTER TO HONOR A TICKET. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE WEBSITE IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE. THE LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. THE ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN US IS AN ESSENTIAL ELEMENT OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THESE TERMS OR THE USE OF THE SITE WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF DAMAGES, SO THESE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW. IN NO EVENT WILL ATTORNEYS' FEES BE AWARDED OR RECOVERABLE.
40. Any dispute or claim relating in any way to your use of the Website, or to any products or services sold through the Website will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to this agreement. The arbitration will be conducted by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) under its rules, including the AAA's Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes.
41. We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. You agree to waive any right to a jury trial or to participate in a class action. If this specific provision is found to be unenforceable, then the entirety of this arbitration section will be null and void and neither of us will be entitled to arbitrate our dispute.
45. No agency, partnership, joint venture or other relationship is intended or created by your use of the Website.
47. The heading at the beginning of each paragraph is for reference purposes and no way defines the scope or extent of such paragraph.